If you manage an apartment building, condos or commercial buildings, you’re aware of the importance of a great paint job. Paint is a simple, effective tool for transforming, updating, or revitalizing your property. A fresh, crisp coat of paint attracts and keeps residents and/or tenants. The following are the reasons you need a reliable residential painter for your properties.
- Protect your investment: Paint protects the condition of your property. Professional application of high-quality paint acts as a repellent for moisture, dirt, dust and allergens. It provides a layer of protection for your building’s materials.
- Make a good impression: A professionally applied coat of paint improves and/or revives the appearance of your building, helping to attract new renters and keeping current ones.
- Increase property value: A high-quality professional paint job will improve the value of your property.
- Reduce your stress: A professional painting contractor has the expertise, experience and insurance to guarantee great results, giving you peace of mind and reducing your stress.
- Complete the job quickly and efficiently: In order to reduce the disturbance to tenants and/or renters, speed is important when painting a rental property. A professional painting company will paint your building with high-quality paint in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper preparations: Patching, sanding and repairs will be done by a painting contractor, ensuring that your paint job lasts longer and looks great!
- Get assistance with colour choices: A good painting contractor will offer advice/recommendations on what patterns and colour options are most suitable for your property. They will know what colours compliment the surroundings, architecture and decor.
- Receive information regarding structural soundness: A good painting contractor will carefully examine the structural soundness of your property, spotting rot/decay and offer advice on repairs prior to starting the painting project. They will help you minimize problems such as mould and mildew growth.
- Ensure safety: A professional painting company will have properly trained staff, the right tools, and safety equipment to ensure the work is completed without mishaps. Should a problem occur, they will also have liability/workers-comp insurance.
Painting professionals will protect your property, reduce your stress, increase property values, ensure proper preparation, assist with colour choices, complete the job efficiently and achieve quality results. Update your rental property with a new coat of paint applied by a professional painting contractor. Your attractive property will draw quality tenants.
Looking for a professional painting company to help renew your rental property? Call the Calgary painting experts, Cal Res Coatings at (403) 835-4817. We’re a residential painting contractor that strives for quality, has an eye for detail and colour, and will not rest until your job is done to your satisfaction. Request a free quote today.