Do the rooms in your home feel a bit stale? Do you want to spruce up your space? Itching for a change? No need to break the bank with a major remodel because adding a coat of paint may be the answer! You’ll be surprised what a fresh coat of paint can do! The following are some ways that paint can change your home.
- Freshen up a space: A new coat of paint is an easy and inexpensive way to freshen and clean a space. It gives any room a boost in atmosphere.
- Make a room appear larger: A coat of new paint looks and feels cleaner and brighter, opening up the space and creating the illusion of more room.
- Brighten a room: The colour of your walls affects the amount of light that reflects in a room. Try a fresh coat of light-coloured paint to brighten up your space.
- Update your space: Achieve a room update with minimal alterations. Create a clean, modern look with a coat of this year’s most popular paint colour.
- Add character: Is your room lacking personality? Do you want to add depth to your space? Try a new accent colour or create a feature wall to add that cozy character you desire.
- Protect your walls: Your walls endure daily wear and tear; dust, dirt, grime, exposure to sunlight, scrapes and bumps. A fresh coat of paint adds a new layer of protection while refreshing the space.
- Create a good first impression: Fixing peeling paint and scuff marks with a fresh coat makes a room look fresh, crisp and attractive. This creates a great first impression on all those who enter your space!
- Inexpensive improvement: Though painting takes time, it is one of the most cost-effective improvements you can make to your home. It’s the easiest and most affordable way to bring change to your space.
- Make your home feel clean: New paint makes your walls feel and look clean. It covers dings and marks while brightening your space.
- Add the energy you desire: Colours affect your mood. Blue encourages productivity and is connected to feelings of tranquillity, harmony and calmness. Red increases appetite and is reflective of love and desire. Green is associated with nature, bringing life and vitality to a space. Yellow is connected to optimism, sunshine and warmth. Want to change the feel of a room? Add a fresh colour of paint.
- Bring change: Though not always comfortable, change is good. Paint is a simple way to bring change to your home.
- Increase the value of your home: Freshly painted walls (interior and/or exterior) increase the curb appeal and overall value of your house. New paint offers a high return and is useful if you are considering selling your home.
If you’re looking for a change or want to enhance your space, start with a coat of paint. It’ll make your home look fresh, bright and clean and can even make it feel larger. Paint can breathe new life into any space, make a room feel new and improve your mood. Depending on the colour you select, paint can change the feel of your home and update your space. It’s an inexpensive way to increase your home’s value. Not up to the messy task? Let a professional painting company help you create the space you desire.
Need help transforming your home with paint? Want help with colour choices? Call the Calgary residential painting experts, Cal Res Coatings at (403) 917-0579. We’re a residential painting contractor that strives for quality, has an eye for detail and colour and will not rest until your job is done to your satisfaction. Request a free quote today.