Tired of the look and feel of your space? Have an itch to make a change in your home? Do you have BIG renovation ideas and a small budget? Many people are unaware of the impact a fresh coat of paint can have on a room. Paint can breathe new life into your space and help you achieve your renovation goals. The following are the benefits of using paint as a part of your renovation plan.
- Freshen up a room: Is your home starting to look lacklustre? Does your space feel passé? Adding a new coat of paint freshens and cleans an entire space, boosting the atmosphere.
- Protect your walls: A new coat of paint seals walls against moisture, protecting them from pathogens (mould, mildew). Paint also repels dust, dirt and allergens, keeping your home fresh.
- Make your space feel and look larger: Strategic painting is one of the easiest ways to make a space look larger with little effort. Try pale blue walls or opt for an accent wall.
- Brighten a room: New paint brightens an area. Incorporating neutral or light colours makes a huge difference in the way you perceive a space.
- Update your home: If you wish to update the vibe of your home with minimal alterations, a fresh coat of paint in the latest colour can create the modern look you desire.
- Add character: Create a feature wall or add a new colour to an existing accent wall to add depth to a room and create character and atmosphere.
- Make a good impression: A fresh coat of paint covers scuff marks, fingerprints and stains. It adds shine, giving visitors a good impression of your home.
- Create eye-catching appeal: Paint lets you add pops of colour, making your home feel bright, open and expansive. It makes your space look and feel great!
- Change your trend: Is the look and feel of your home out of date? Use paint to match today’s design trends.
- Boost curb appeal: A fresh coat of exterior paint instantly boosts the curb appeal of your home, making a lasting impression on those who come by.
- Allow an outlet for your creativity: Because paint is inexpensive, you can experiment, have fun and try out trends. Paint gives you the chance to express your creativity.
- Update built-in features: No need for new kitchen cabinets. No need to change out the built-in bookshelves. A simple coat of paint can make permanent features look new.
- Increase the value of your home: If you’re thinking of selling, one of the best and most affordable ways to improve the value of your home is to paint the interior and exterior.
- Personalize your space: When you buy a home, it comes with the stamp of the previous owner. Add your own personality with a coat of paint in your favourite hue(s). Personalize your space to suit your taste.
Paint is an affordable way to remodel, making your home more attractive and up to date! Have lots of ideas but not up to the preparation, mess and clean-up involved in painting? Contact a reputable painting contractor. They have the knowledge, experience and skill to make your home shine with a new coat of paint.
Wish to renovate with a new coat of paint? Want help with colour choices? Call the Calgary residential painting experts, Cal Res Coatings at (403) 917-0579. We’re a residential painting contractor that strives for quality, has an eye for detail and colour and will not rest until your job is done to your satisfaction. Request a free quote today.